Options for GivingWe offer several payment methods for giving to the ministry of Summerside Community Church:
1. The link below will open a secure window in which to make a donation through Tithe.ly.
2. Below the “give” button below are links to the iPhone or Android Tithe.ly apps to give through an app.
3. You can also text “give” to Phone # (204) 400-2581. You will receive a link to get set up or just login if you have already registered with Tithe.ly. After the simple set up, you just have to text the amount you want to give and Tithe.ly will keep track of it.
4. If you want to give regularly, directly from your bank account, you can set up an automatic withdrawal (a.k.a. Electronic Funds Transfer; Direct Debit; Pre-Authorized Payment). CLICK HERE to download and complete the form here and then give to our treasurer in mailbox E35.
You may designate your donation in one of five ways:
- Our General Fund represents our budget which covers all aspects of our regular expenses. It includes support for our staff, building maintenance, ministry expenses, and support for our Missionaries extending our outreach around the world.
- Building Fund donations are used to make improvements to our building.
- The Caring Fund is used to provide physical and emotional support to individuals. It is also used to encourage people serving in ministry and allows us to respond to humanitarian emergencies around the world.
- Chelsea Green Church Plant Fund directly supports our church plant, Chelsea Green Community Church.
- Memorial Donations are for occasions when a loved one dies and the family suggests memorial donations be made to Summerside. Please indicate the person’s name in the memo section of the donation.
Year end Tax Receipts are issued in January. If you need a receipt before then, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.